Welcome to RankScience
Definition and nature of personal data
During your use of the services that can be accessed on our website, https://www.rankscience.com, later referred to as “RankScience”, we may require you to provide us with personal data. “Personal data” means any data that enables a person to be identified, e.g. your family name, given name, avatar, email address, or company name, as well as any other information with which you choose to provide us.
Collecting personal data
Your personal data is collected to meet one or several of the following requirements:
- To manage your access to and use of RankScience services,
- To carry out customer management, including contracts, orders, deliveries, invoices, and follow-ups,
- To constitute a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects,
- To send newsletters, entreaties and promotional advertisements. If you would not wish to receive these, we offer you the option to unsubscribe.
- To provide commercial and service use statistics
- To manage customers’ opinions of RankScience products,
- To manage unpaid invoices and possible disputes about the use of our products and services,
- To respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will inform you, when requesting your personal data, if certain data must be provided or if it is optional. We will also inform you of the consequences should you not wish to provide this data.
Recipients of the collected data
Only our employees, the services we use, and trusted third-party applications may have access to your personal data. Government agencies may also be recipients of your personal data, exclusively to meet legal obligations.
Prohibition on the sale of personal data
We shall not sell, transfer or lease out your personal data to third parties.
Duration that personal data is kept
For your information, we take all necessary precautions, as well as the appropriate organizational and technical measures, to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data, and in particular to prevent it from being deformed or damaged and to prevent any unauthorized third party from accessing it.
RankScience takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.